Updated: Oct 13, 2021
Acoustic Ultrasound Solutions for Food and Beverage Industry
• Full ultrasound inspection of each site’s compressed air system. All failures were located, tagged, and repaired.
• Each site’s compressed air system was monitored 24/7 for before-and-after comparison.
• Overall, 447failures were located and repaired.
• Two of three facilities completely shut down a compressor because of lowered demand.
• Overall consumption at all facilities decreased by 3.35 million kWh annually.
• Sustained annual energy savings between 26% and 48% at each facility.
About CTRL Systems
Since 1989, CTRL has been designing, manufacturing, and integrating acoustic ultrasound solutions for our clients around the world.
Through CTRL's industry-leading acoustic ultrasound sensors, supported by comprehensive training and cloud-based data management SaaS, we help to improve and sustain our clients’ production reliability while reducing energy costs.
What Sets CTRL Apart
Our ultrasound condition-based monitoring (CBM) takes place in a non-destructive testing (NDT) environment, allowing users to inspect and accurately monitor assets while equipment is fully operational. Our hardware is supported by in-person and cloud-based training, as well as a first-of-its-kind data management platform: InCTRL. The CTRL approach to acoustic ultrasound CBM is viable for a single-site operation or a global multi-site organization.
Acoustic Ultrasound Solutions
CTRL’s ultrasound reliability program is implemented through a turnkey process that results in production reliability, quality control, safety, and improved energy savings. CTRL Systems, Inc. is dedicated to helping your organization quickly integrate advanced ultrasound technologies to enhance operational efficiency, increase cost effectiveness, and achieve superior reliability results.